WE LOVE FOOD!!!
These are some of the foods that were delicious to us this month. I made lasagna for the first time, and it turned out really yummy. Sam and I also tried out hands and out own version of monkey bread and it was oh so very delicious!




These are some of the foods that were delicious to us this month. I made lasagna for the first time, and it turned out really yummy. Sam and I also tried out hands and out own version of monkey bread and it was oh so very delicious!



2 comments:
Just to let you know, in case I have not been clear before, you can come and cook for us anytime!
You are were a good cook and creative and adventurous...what is monkey bread? Fried bread? Scones? Do you eat them for dinner or dessert or both? The lasgne looks delicious. The bread looks...fried. Hmmm, better not talk to me about that! Ha ha!
Post a Comment