Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

Well, Sam had to spend his day in Twin Falls on Monday getting stuff picked up to get the pivots running. Anyway, when he walked in the door at 8:30 last night he brought me 2 dozen orange roses, and two wrapped presents! Two books that I'm excited to read. He is such a wonderful man!

I wasn't very helpful when I asked for presents, I asked for poems that I could memorize and some of the "good literature" that the general authorities always talk about. So he did a great job, and he was even going to get me something before I asked him about it!

Have a great day! I know I will!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW!!!! WOW! Oh my, oh my, oh my!!!!

Lacey Lu said...

cool cool!! How sweet!! You are awesome!! Happy Mother's Day (a little late)...Keep Smilin'!! Life's Gr8!!

Ryan, Cassie and Crew said...

Looks great! Beautiful flowers!

Unknown said...

It's Matt Holst, I'm trying to get in touch with Mary... e-mail me asap! matt.holst@gmail.com