Sam already did two posts about Smith Lake, but I thought I'd go ahead and post my own pictures. I tried to do this post right after I did the video of the road up there, but the connection wouldn't work so it's taken me this long to get back to it.
A cool rock close to Smith Lake

A lake we passed hiking up

What Sam looked like most of the time

This is a rainbow trout (really, it's there)

I couldn't get a close picture because my zoom isn't that good.

I don't think a pizza has ever tasted so good to either of us. We were going to get something else, but by the time we got down almost everything was closed, so this was our pizza from Flying J - don't knock it 'til you try it!

This picture reminds me of a prehistoric dinosaur land.

Can't have pictures without this! I was thinking of Mom when I took this picture.
1 comment:
my favorite picture of all - I want a copy of it for Christmas!
PLEASE?????
Post a Comment