Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How Bazaar, How Bazaar

This past Saturday was the bazaar that I've been working so hard to get ready for. These are some pictures of our table.


These are the cake balls before I packaged them.
I was making funny faces at Sam when he took this picture, (it was close to the end of the day and I was tired).

3 comments:

Ryan, Cassie and Crew said...

You look so cute! I would have liked to be there. Good work on all your stuff, it looks great. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow - you look beautiful! That color is very good on you. And what necklace is that? Do you make jewelry anymore? You should make jewelry and sell that too because it is so pretty. I loved the Christmas tree, I wanted to see close ups of the cute things on it!

Margie B said...

Did you make all that stuff? You are amazing!