Saturday, July 23, 2011

A new dress

If Maggie could talk I'm pretty sure this would be her commentary.


"Really? Okay, is this enough of a 'happy look' for you?"
"Um, this neck is a little tight"

"I'm starting to fall apart here, a little help please?"
"Oh, that looks interesting...."
"I'm begging you, please put the camera down."

"I asked you nicely, now I have to do something to make you put it down."

"Oops, did I do that?"

"Oh, you're done?! Well, I guess I can smile for you now."

This is the dress when it isn't being christened by spit-up

A bow to match

3 comments:

Ryan, Cassie and Crew said...

Those faces are priceless! It really looks like that is what she's saying. I love the dress! What pattern did you use? You never stop amazing me.

Ryan Alleman said...

That's a gorgeous dress, Mary! And the munchkin's pretty darn cute, too. Although, if she's already issuing tactical spit-up, you're in trouble!

Julie said...

He he! i love the little faces :)