Friday, August 26, 2011

A Project

Today I wanted to do something crafty...

So I did some web searching and found some interesting ideas...

This is what I came up with when I compiled them in my little think tank...





I think I am an official fan of shirring! Look for new dresses... probably before Sunday.
Oh, and sorry about the red eye, I didn't want to fix it tonight.

3 comments:

Judy said...

I just bought some elastic thread yesterday to try out shirring! I am making dresses for the little girls. I hope it works for me as good as it did for you! Cute outfit!

Ryan, Cassie and Crew said...

Cute outfit and cute girl. I think I'm going through Maggie withdrawal. Do you think you could talk Sam into coming back to visit before October? I'm very impressed with the outfit. It looks great!

Julie said...

Cute! I've always wanted to try it, but haven't yet. some day...
:)