Friday, October 21, 2011

Late night funnies

So, baby slept on the way home from town last night... no big deal. Except, for the first time in her life, after we got home she didn't want to go to bed. Bummer. However, she is pretty funny when both Mom and Dad are exhausted. This happened just before midnight...she is practicing her new talents, although they are much wetter at night for some reason.

I so wish this last one was in focus! It looks like a cartoon smiley face.

3 comments:

Ryan, Cassie and Crew said...

Eric - "I love that spit because it makes me laugh."

Beth - "I love to play peek-a-boo with her because she loves me."

Marcy in TX said...

Cute little bug! You guys are so lucky!

Julie said...

Don't you hate it when they are cute late at night! You want to be mad but that face just melts you!