Well, I'd like to think this came from Santa because I've been such a good girl this year. However, it really came from my brother in-law's renters who didn't want it anymore. Yay!! I waffled about it for a while, have no idea why, because as soon as it was here I got super excited! It'll be cold to play it in the basement, but I really don't care. Although there were a few books left in the bench, anyone who feels like sending me some music, I'd gladly take it!

Sam's input on what I wrote - "Or you can offer to trade, you give them the
New Kids on the Block Hanging Tough book that was in the piano bench and they can give you something else."
(I think Sam was a little disappointed when I had no idea what the music was - all I know is that my sister and her friend used to play a New Kids on the Block board game.)
3 comments:
Oooooo, lucky girl! I remember how much I enjoyed your playing the piano at our house. Fun!
Will keeping it in the basement keep it out of tune? Fun thing to have. Your little girla will have a jump on piano experience now. What a blessing.
Just so you know, I have no knowledge of any such board game. Love your new piano. Love you!
Post a Comment