So instead of getting so much help inside, this is what happened with a half a day off. We got shelves up in the garage! They look really great. Of course, like everything else in this house I'll need a ladder to reach anything, but Sam just calls that job security for him. The best part of this though, was getting both cars back in the garage. Only one has fit since we brought home our riding lawn mower from Las Vegas on Nov. 7. Yay for organization!
Saturday, January 7, 2012
A Saturday Off?
As you probably know, having a day off while working on a ranch is kind of an oxymoron. So today when Sam said after he fed he was supposed to have the rest of the day off, I got pretty excited. I had lovely visions of help cleaning the house and a delicious dinner cooked by my husband... Of course, most people probably don't envision that when they think of a day off.
So instead of getting so much help inside, this is what happened with a half a day off. We got shelves up in the garage! They look really great. Of course, like everything else in this house I'll need a ladder to reach anything, but Sam just calls that job security for him. The best part of this though, was getting both cars back in the garage. Only one has fit since we brought home our riding lawn mower from Las Vegas on Nov. 7. Yay for organization!


So instead of getting so much help inside, this is what happened with a half a day off. We got shelves up in the garage! They look really great. Of course, like everything else in this house I'll need a ladder to reach anything, but Sam just calls that job security for him. The best part of this though, was getting both cars back in the garage. Only one has fit since we brought home our riding lawn mower from Las Vegas on Nov. 7. Yay for organization!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks great. That will help so much. It's so nice (and unusual) when garages get to be used for cars!
I love organization! But the cooked meal would have been nice too...
Post a Comment