Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thrift

Well, we had to go to town for basketball today and I got to stop in the thrift store. Any of my siblings will be able to appreciate the utter excitement I felt when I saw this poker chip rack. Notice that the handle isn't broken or anything?! I am missing some chips, but that is an easy fix! I was even more excited when they only charged me $2 for it! Bonus!The Love and Logic book was only 50¢, the movie that I have to admit is a guilty pleasure of mine that I always borrow from my brother in-law (Sam said, "Don't we have that movie?" sadly, I do borrow it that often) was only $2, and the long sleeve onsie was 50¢. The grand total was $5.
This is just the cute girl and her dad playing. They are the best!

3 comments:

Judy said...

What do you need the Porker chips for?

Marcy in TX said...

and what movie is it? :)

Ryan, Cassie and Crew said...

Man we miss that cute girl and her parents. I opened your blog and said to Ryan, "No way! Mom and Dad gave her the chip rack!" I am jealous that you found such a great item. Go you!