"Dear Maggie, I want you to come to my princess party. So you can have so much fun. And you can play baby stuff with the other babies. And I wish you could come here soon. I love you and are glad you like the pick toy."
That is so cute! Thank you for posting it. The kids and I both got a kick out of it. Love you lots!
2 comments:
From Beth,
"Dear Maggie, I want you to come to my princess party. So you can have so much fun. And you can play baby stuff with the other babies. And I wish you could come here soon. I love you and are glad you like the pick toy."
That is so cute! Thank you for posting it. The kids and I both got a kick out of it. Love you lots!
By the way, I just love seeing you with your baby. You are an amazing mom!
Post a Comment