Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hasenpfeffer anyone?

As an added benefit to our pipeline project we ended up with some pipe ends that we had to discard because they had holes in them. I decided I could repurpose them as planters for potatoes. I hauled them over to our yard a few weeks ago and this week I started moving them when I stumbled on a nest of rodents. At first I thought we'd found mouslings, but as I got closer I saw they were way too big for mice. We finally decided we had a litter of baby bunnies. The Girl calls them her rabbits and is quite enthralled. They are kind of cute. I think they're cottontails.



2 comments:

Margie B said...

Ahhhhhh . . . cute! Now what are you going to do with them?

Hang in there on the lawn. It will come. (Hopefully! :-)

We've been doing the lawn thing here too.

Ryan, Cassie and Crew said...

Ohhhh, they're so cute. I can see this going one of two ways, pets or protein. Good luck with that. ;)