Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Colorful...

So what happens when your baby is sick and hungry, but your husband is out early, early to ship cows and you have to get breakfast in the oven but the baby is insisting on food? You tempt fate and let the baby feed himself...

 ...perhaps it would be more accurate to say he fed the floor, and the chair, and the railing, and his head, and his arms...I have no idea how much actually went into his mouth...but it was sure fun to clean up! (please, note the sarcasm coming out of my fingers as I type this)


In other news, the flowers are starting to give us some color in the front yard, there is still lots to come, but here are some of the blossoms of today...

 These are Sweet Williams

I can't remember the name of this one, but when these all open up they look like little bells.

And another columbine, because I just kinda love them.

4 comments:

Bob C said...

Wonderful. Even the flowers are good

Bob C said...

Wonderful. Even the flowers are good

Ryan, Cassie and Crew said...

Amazing flowers! As for the feeding, they say that yogurt is good for the skin, don't they?

Julie said...

Yikes! I feel your pain. Lots of "fun" messes to clean up around here too. It's impossible to always supervise the eating! And pretty flowers :)