Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Sam's Day

I see I am behind once again. Mid March we celebrated a pretty big day. Sam turned 40, I know, totally hard to believe! His family and I had the great idea that he needed 40 presents for his 40th birthday. Sadly I had to leave for a church meeting so I didn't get to get pictures or see any of them, but I got a picture of one that we made him!
 Who doesn't want sprinkle waffles for a birthday breakfast?!



 Sam picked out a new weather station for him. I guess with kids around you never get to open your own presents by yourself anymore.
 Boy Blue wasn't too thrilled with being boxed up. Is it bad that I find this so amusing?!

It was a crazy day, but hopefully Sam the wonder-Man knew how much he is loved. He is an amazing father, friend, hero and spouse. 

No comments: