Well holy moly I did something new tonight - thanks to the help of my marvelous husband! I, okay fine - it was a joint effort, WE made a personalized background for our blog. We started from a plain white thingy and added every piece of paper and everything. So tell me, what do you think? Hopefully tomorrow we'll do a heading and all of that fun stuff, but for now, a background is all we got.
Okay, this is about 5 minutes later. I realized the background doesn't look so great on a computer that doesn't have a screen super huge. SOOOO the thingy in the corner does say Sam & Mary Neff, incase you can't see that. I'll fix it better tomorrow.
1 comment:
I really like your background!! I think it's pretty cool!! ...Reminds me of the Typewritter song!! :-D ps.I got your email saved so you will get an invite when I take my blogs private...Glad to find you having a blog! :-) heehee I'm in VA!!
Keep Smiling!! Life's Gr8!!
Post a Comment