
And a good peek at our tree...

We decided to see how much snow we had around the car... it's still kinda dark out.

Another view of the car, this is from the downhill side, so the snow isn't as bad...

This is the fence that I had to climb over to see if we had any propane, nope, we didn't, but I did slip and fall on this lovely fence while I was straddling it...OUCH!

This is Sam trying to light the pilot light...

We finally got the cars out of the snow thanks to John and the tractor (movies to follow in the next post). This is the snow that was stuck to the tire, I thought it was kinda funny, again, this was a downhill shot, the snow on the other side was over the tires.

This is what I called the "top hat" of Sam's car. It stayed like that for a good couple of days.
1 comment:
And you wanted us to visit for Christmas, my kids would have frozen!!! Thanks for the pictures, despite everything, it looks like you had a great time. Love ya! Cassie
Post a Comment