It's kind of a family tradition to do a puzzle around Thanksgiving/Christmas, so I found this puzzle that I wanted to do. It was fun, we did it in a few days. It had some hidden pieces inside that kinda threw us off a bit, because of them there are edge pieces on the inside, but edge pieces are hard to find anyway because the puzzle wasn't square.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What an awesome puzzle! I want to have time to do one too! Me too, me too! (sound familiar???)
That looks so cool! When Ryan saw it he lamented that we did not have a puzzle this year, Eric and Beth made sure of that. Merry Christmas, late. Love ya! Cassie and Crew
2 comments:
What an awesome puzzle! I want to have time to do one too! Me too, me too! (sound familiar???)
That looks so cool! When Ryan saw it he lamented that we did not have a puzzle this year, Eric and Beth made sure of that. Merry Christmas, late. Love ya! Cassie and Crew
Post a Comment