Wednesday, December 2, 2009

House progress

Well, these are the things that have been happening lately.

These two pictures are what we left things looking like on Wednesday when we left.
These pictures (one above and two below) were taken on Tuesday, so it was Monday and Tuesday's progress.

Sam is getting ready to put in the breaker box so we can get temporary power in our box

This is Sam and Bill putting up some walls.

Yep, that's right, this is me building a wall. I'm so cool!

Bill nailing down the wall that we built and stood up while Sam was doing electrician stuff. Below: TA DA! Our wall!

2 comments:

Ryan, Cassie and Crew said...

I just kept saying, "Oh, wow!" over and over again. It's starting to really look like a house. Congrats you guys.

Margie B said...

I can't believe how fast your house is going up! Cool!