No joke, this morning was blow-out number 1, okay, fine, clean it up, start the laundry. I look in her drawer to get another one out, the last clean one is another "blow-out" one. Bummer.
So I get her dressed and think to myself, "She can't possibly have another blow-out, I just cleaned the last one up."...
About an hour later Sam was holding her and she was making some pretty interesting noises, I was laughing so hard I cried. That is until we noticed that her diaper wasn't containing things anymore... awesome. So, we dumped her in the bath, 2 blow-outs within an hour and a half, that deserves a bath, don't you think?
So here is our little monster, looking quite pleased with herself, after her bath.
4 comments:
Definitely pleased with herself. You can see it in her eyes.
Yup, she is saying "I did that and I will do it again, just watch!"
:-) Gotta love it!
Nice work baby girl! :)
Post a Comment