Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter pictures

Mary worked hard yesterday to make this new dress for our girl to wear to church on Easter.
Dad is quite impressed with his wife's sewing skills..
Isn't she adorable. She loves sitting in the rocking chair Papa made her for Christmas. ...
.... And when you take away the rocking chair things get ugly. She's under the impression that anything you take away can't be as good as the thing you try to give her. ...
... Unless that something makes a lot of noise.
Our little girl is quite taken with her other Easter present, a singing bunny. We actually bought it for Christmas, but she had enough toys that played songs that got stuck in Mommy and Daddy's heads. It's much more appropriate for Easter anyway.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Beth says, "I like your pictures. I really think about you everyday. I love you so much! Love Beth"

Eric says, "I can think about Thomas all day and night. I don't like it when babies cry, it hurts my ears. She looks beautiful in the new dress you made. I'm going to send you this comment just for you. I love you really, really, really, really much."

We love seeing all the pictures of Maggie. It makes us miss her. The dress is amazing! You amaze me. Love and miss you!

Ryan said...

That comment is from Cassie and kids. Love you!

Margie B said...

Darling! Love the dress. You should come make Easter dresses for my girls! ;-) She is such a doll!