Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pictures

Well, there isn't much to say, just still working on balancing two kids. These were some pictures that we took the other day and I finally got around to putting them up. Some of them are in serious need of cropping and maybe some editing, but I thought I'd share anyway.



 Our little lady is a massive fan of the little man!


4 comments:

Judy said...

It's great to see some more pictures of your son. It's weird enough to go from one to two but going from a girl to a boy compounds it! But he looks like a real keeper. Congrats Mary!

Julie said...

CUTE!! Awe, I can't wait to meet him. And for our little guys to be buddies! :)

Margie B said...

He is SO precious! Thanks for sharing pictures. Hang in there. Things get better from here. :-)

Marcy in TX said...

These are simply adorable! i love seeing their little faces scrunched up with love! He is a handsome boy! Love the curls on big sis too!