We've been having a pretty great month so far. Here are some pictures to prove it...
The Boy's eye, I wanted a picture while it was still blue.
The Girl's eye - she didn't cooperate as well as The Boy, so her eye doesn't look as detailed.
The Boy's "thug" look.
I was sick of seeing the same two dresses every Sunday so I made this one for something new.
Any time the camera is out now we get a very silly poser, but that's okay, because she is still cute.
Just like The Girl, The Boy enjoys sleeping on his daddy. Of course The Boy sleeps with his eyes open so it's super disturbing sometimes.
Sam got a Saturday off and we put up the walls to the shed, then he had a morning off and we put up some plywood. We are going to get this shop done sooner or later!
The Girl has discovered the joys of Patty Cake, the Hokey Pokey and the Snowman Song. This is just of Patty Cake.







1 comment:
Good job with the dress! I confess I have not sewn anything for Lucy. I go in phases of liking to sew and right now I am not in it :(
Post a Comment