Furthermore, as embarrassing as it is to admit that yes, we were doing Richard Simmons' Sweatin' to the Oldies, this was just too funny to not share. When we Zumba she is also cute, but this was the first time we'd done the Oldies and she really got into it. Zumba usually just gets a few claps out of her.
Don't judge. Just enjoy the cuteness.
The other day I looked over at The Girl and she was in a perfect downward facing dog pose (I think that's what it's called). I grabbed the camera but she was getting out of it as I snapped the picture. I'm not jealous, I just have to work harder!
Our handsome boy, I made a mistake by getting him ready for town too early....he ended up wearing PJ's to town instead of this cute outfit covered in spit-up.


3 comments:
Nice moves! :)
And Anson is quite a handsome little fellow!
So funny! She's quite the little exerciser. She still startles me when she talks. She seems too little to speak that well. Anson is SOOO darling. He looks a lot like you!
you kids are adorable! I can't wait to meet little A! You could always make Sam green eggs for April Fool's Day! ;)
Post a Comment