Sam is the greatest husband I could ask for. It wasn't a prefect day, but it was a day with much more chocolate than usual, so it was a good day in his eyes. He is such an example and inspiration to me. I love you, Sam!
Sunday, March 17, 2013
A Happy Day
Sam had a birthday yesterday and it was a memorable day for all of us. I started the day at 2:30 with The Boy who was having some stomach trouble. Sam started the day by getting a call to go pull a calf at 7. He was able to come back after that and have some breakfast, eggs, hashbrowns and cinnamon rolls. Then he was gone again and I had the kids. I thought I'd give a go at making a cake from scratch... Yeah, I spent the whole day nursing, putting The Girl on the potty, and making cakes. The first set of cakes fell and stuck to the pans, BUMMER! So I had to start over again. The plus side is that I can now make a pretty delicious dairy-free chocolate cake. We finally used the awesome candles that we've had sitting around for a few years.
Sam is the greatest husband I could ask for. It wasn't a prefect day, but it was a day with much more chocolate than usual, so it was a good day in his eyes. He is such an example and inspiration to me. I love you, Sam!
Sam is the greatest husband I could ask for. It wasn't a prefect day, but it was a day with much more chocolate than usual, so it was a good day in his eyes. He is such an example and inspiration to me. I love you, Sam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sam! Nice job on the cake. Looks yummy!
Happy day to you!
Post a Comment