Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

We had an Easter egg hunt on Saturday. While the girl is a bit young for the egg hunt, she loves the plastic eggs. I got a new studio flash for my birthday last month, so we decided to take a few pics of the girl since she was looking so cute.

Mary, Lela and Papa went in on the present for me and I think these are the first pictures I've posted taken with the new setup. We're still practicing, but the light with the softbox is so nice and even. Now I have no excuse for not keeping the grandparents supplied with images of their cute granddaughter. Here she is showing off her newest front teeth.
Nowadays she
categorizes everything by things that will fit in her mouth, and things that won't. Unfortunately we took the egg away before she made a conclusive classification.
She likes to ham it up in front of the camera. Momma stepped in to give a little direction.This was my favorite picture.

1 comment:

Margie B said...

Great pictures! I'm amazed at how professional they look. Way to go. (the last one is my favorite. . . little one looks so amused)